Are you a cookie or cookie dough person? Why not both?
These healthy no-bake and food-processor-free cookies are perfect when you need a quick chocolate fix - while getting the omega goodness from hemp seeds and antioxidants from the superfood goji berries. They only need ingredients and take 15 minutes to make, not to mention they are absolutely delicious and chocolaty!
- 1/2 cup N+N Original or Chai organic drinking chocolate
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened non-dairy milk, more if mixture is too dry
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds (or sub with finely chopped nuts e.g. almonds, walnuts)
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
Optional shredded coconut and crushed peanuts for rolling/topping
**N+N Original Chocolate Sauce to serve (can use other flavours if desired)
- In a saucepan add in drinking chocolate, milk and coconut oil and bring to a low boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Once bubbling, turn the heat off and add peanut butter, oats, hemp seeds, goji berries, vanilla and salt and stir to combine to incorporate all ingredients.
- Shape the batter into small balls or cookies and place onto a prepared baking sheet. Roll with crushed peanuts or shredded coconut if desired.
- Let sit at room temperature until cooled and hardened and store in the fridge for up to 3 days, or freezer for up to 2 months.