Packed full of an amazing mix of chocolate chai flavours perfect for all occasions, especially the festive season.
- 1 1/2 cups organic rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups organic puffed rice
- 1/3 cup organic sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup organic pumpkin kernels
- 1/2 cup organic desiccated (or shredded) coconut
- 1/2 cup N+N organic chai drinking chocolate
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp organic unhulled (or preferred) tahini
- 2 tbsp organic rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup melted organic coconut oil
- 100g organic chocolate chopped small (we used 70% but use your preferred %)
- Place dark chocolate in a heat proof bowl and melt over a boiling pot of water. Stir occasionally to ensure all the chocolate melts and leave to the side to cool slightly.
- Place all other ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir until well combined
- Line a tin on your choice with baking paper and pour in mixture
- With a spoon or rounded cup, press down the mixture firmly and evenly
- Poor melted dark chocolate over mixture covering 100% and place in the freezer to harden for approximately 20 minutes.
- Gently place frozen mixture onto a cutting board and slice to desired sized pieces.
Alternative: Mix the dark melted chocolate with the rest of the ingredients at step two as well