Well who doesn't love a good smoothie?
It's like a complete meal! So simple to make, delicious, nutritious, and packed full of flavour. Simply throw all of the ingredients together, and blend away to a world full of chocolaty cacao goodness. I had this for breakfast, but it would be perfect to have at any time of the day.
The ingredients I have used are all-natural, so your body will love you for it. I've used a ripe, frozen banana (traditionally used for whipping up a banana cake, but perfect for the adding an extra flavour boost); N+N Organic Drinking Chocolate of course which is packed full of healthy anti-oxidants and magnesium for happy and relaxed moods and coconut sugar for a mineral-rich, low glycaemic index (GI) sweetener which won't mess around with your blood sugar levels; Coconut Milk (but of course you can substitute for whichever type of milk you prefer); and whey protein powder to add some oomph to its power to fill me up for longer!
What are you waiting for - get blending and join me in my happy and healthy cacao-filled world.
- 1 Ripe Banana (I've used a frozen one)
- 3-4 Heaped tsp N+N Organic Drinking Chocolate
- 1 tbs Protein Powder (Optional and use any protein powder you prefer such as pea protein powder or black bean!)
- 250ml Coconut Milk (or preferred liquid of choice)
- Add all the ingredients into a blender. (A stick blender will do the job great as well)
- Blend on high for 2 minutes and enjoy!
Feel free to add any additional ingredients like, nuts and seed or flavours you would like. e.g: Vanilla Paste, Cinnamon or a Natural Flavouring etc. Just add a little extra liquid if a little thick for your liking.