The easiest one-bowl FUDGY brownie recipe! So simple but SO delicious.
Don’t be surprised if they are gone in seconds! Vegan, paleo-friendly and gluten-free recipe with a secret ingredient to make these brownies super fudgy and delicious!
- 1 packed cup mashed baked sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup buckwheat or oat flour
- 1/2 cup N+N drinking chocolate
- 1 tbsp N+N Cacao Chocolate Spread (Highly recommend this for intense chocolate flavour; or sub with equal amount of coconut oil)
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup Nut butter of choice
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Mix together all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Add more milk if the batter is too thick. The batter should be thick and sticky.
- Scoop batter into a mini silicon muffin tin and top with desired toppings e.g. chopped dark chocolate, nuts/seeds.
- Bake in the oven for 14-16 minutes or until the top is firm to touch. Wait for 5 minutes before removing the brownie bites from the muffin tin, and let cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or a freezer for up to a month. Serve with a drizzle of N+N chocolate sauce or scoop of ice cream.