Satisfy your chocolate cravings with these amazing gooey gluten free brownies
Perfect for your next party or dinner for two. Everyone is sure to love them!
- 1 cup Almond Meal
- 1 cup Gluten Free Flour
- 1 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 cup N+N original drinking chocolate
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 3/4 cup Walnuts roughly chopped (optional)
- 1 cup Soy Milk (or preferred)
- 1/2 Vegan Butter (can sub for Coconut Oil)
- 1 Flax Egg (1 tbsp flax meal + 3 tbsp water)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 170C and line a square baking tin with non stick baking paper.
- In a small bowl prepare the flax egg and let it sit.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients until well mixed.
- Add all the wet ingredients to the dry mixture and mix until well combined.
- Pour into the lined baking tin and bake for approx 40 minutes.
- Once the brownies are cooked, allow to completely cool before removing from the tin.
Tip: Drizzle with N+N Organic Chocolate Sauce to finish