Look no further! You have just found the double choc chip cookie recipe you have been searching for! Sure to be a hit at home, work or dinner party.
WHEAT FREE | DAIRY FREE | REFINED SUGAR FREE
- 1 cup oat flour*
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup dark choc chips
- 1/3 cup Nib + Noble Sugar Free Drinking Chocolate
- 1 large egg (or chia egg**)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and line a rectangular baking tray with paper.
- In a large bowl, beat melted (and cooled) coconut oil, egg, vanilla essence and almond milk.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir through oat flour, Nib + Noble Sugar Free Drinking Chocolate, baking powder, chia seeds, shredded coconut and salt.
- Once the mixture is combined, fold through dark chocolate chips. Allow dough to chill for approximately 30 minutes.
- Scoop mixture (easiest to use an ice-cream scooper) one spoonful at a time onto baking paper. Lightly press down to shape.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until cooked through. Allow to cool before serving.