Whip up your own delicious baked vegan chocolate doughnuts at home in no time!
The perfect sneaky yummy baked dougnuts treat or party favourite everyone will love. Just try to make sure you don't eat them all yourself first.
- 1 1/2 cups Organic Self Raising Flour
- 1/4 cup Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup N+N Original Drinking Chocolate (or preferred flavour)
- 50g Vegan butter or coconut oil
- 1 cup Organic Coconut Milk
- N+N Organic Chocolate Sauce
- Organic Coconut Sugar
- Organic Cinnamon Powder
- One 22 x 31cm Baking Tray
- Line baking tray with baking paper and heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Place all the dry ingredients into a large bowl
- Melt the butter and add to the dry mixture followed by the coconut milk
- Mix ingredients together until a dough like consistency is formed
- With the desired amount of mixture, roll into a ball, punch a hole through the middle of the ball and gently work into a doughnut shape and place onto lined baking tray.
- Bake in the over for around 10-12 mins or until the doughnut bounces back and allow to cool on a wire rack
- Mix together Coconut Sugar and Cinnamon to roughly 4 parts sugar to one part cinnamon in a bowl
- When cooled, rub a little melted butter or coconut oil over each dougnut and then place wet side face down into sugar and cinnamon mixture coating well or use our chocolate sauce to dunk one side of the dougnut into the sauce to coat