It’s no secret that we here at Nib and Noble love our hot chocolate.
We love its taste, it’s aroma, the chance it gives us to slow down and have a moment to ourselves, we love everything about the hot chocolate experience. So we thought we would share with you five reasons to love hot chocolate even more by sharing with you some of its amazing benefits for mind and body that you may not be aware of. Read on and watch your enthusiasm soar for this magical elixir!
- Hot chocolate made with good quality raw cacao is packed full of magnesium. Magnesium is calming and soothing for the nervous system and muscular system, so it is perfect to help relieve stress and encourage relaxation.
- Cacao contains anandamide which is known as a ‘bliss’ chemical and boosts happiness and wellbeing. Who doesn’t want more of that!
- It is full of antioxidants and flavonoids for optimal health and wellbeing.
- Cacao stimulates endorphins for a feel good mood boost.
- Cacao contains naturally occurring phenylethylamine which helps to increase focus and attention.
Nib and Noble drinking chocolate is made with raw, organic cacao powder which retains it’s high vitamin and mineral content so that all of the health benefits mentioned above are still available for you to enjoy.
Head to the website to check out Nib and Noble organic Drinking Chocolate, or Bulk Powders like Organic Raw Cacao Powder, Unrefined Coconut Sugar or 100% Natural Xylitol Sweetener.